Drilling Career Opportunity – Rig Supervisor – KUWAIT Location.
Job Description & Responsibilities for Rig Supervisor under
Workover Team: Position: Rig Supervisor
• Qualification: Bachelor’s degree of engineering or equivalent.
• Experience: Have at least 8-10 years’ experience in drilling, workovers and completions.
• All Rotational Duty Drilling Seconded Personnel shall have valid/current IWCF or IADC WELLCAP / WELLSHARP certificate of approved levels from accredited institutes.
• Responsible for ensuring HSSE is integrated in the procedure and execution of wells operations (Safety Meetings, JSA’s, etc). Actively promote HSSE and Sustainable Development in all activities and ensure compliance with business principles. Assist in leading Front Line safety leadership and the delivery of annual safety goals and action plans. Ensure Wells Process Safety principles are implemented, identifying and ensuring compliance to Front Barrier Management.
• Receive handover from Senior Engineer, plan operations daily and report on progress
• Selects and implements Workovers technologies, service capability and expertise including completion systems comprised of tubing selection, perforating, sand control and fine migration, matrix stimulation, water control and hydraulic fracturing; artificial lift equipment comprised of sucker-rod lift, gas lift, electrical submersible pumps, subsurface hydraulic pumps, progressing-cavity pumps and plunger lift; real-
time surveillance and monitoring systems and water flooding and other enhanced recovery techniques.
• Assist in performing pre-spud inspection on the rig with Senior Engineer & Drilling Rig Contractor, prior to accepting rig for spud, ensuring rig equipment and tools are in a safe operational condition.
• Track well costs and job timing during execution, including differentiating trouble costs/time from expected costs/time and advise on potential cost overruns. Checks and verifies for correctness and signs all job reports and tickets for activities carried out on the well by the Rig and Drilling Services Contractors.
• Provide input and suggestions on service contracts to enable high performance.
Serve as a focal point for HSSE management with the contractors and the evaluation of service quality. Lead discussions with contractors regarding performance, future plans, and deviations needed.
Ø Qualification Bachelor’s Degree in Petroleum Engineering or equivalent. (Accredited by NBA and Kuwait Society of Engineers ).
Ø Position Applied along with Discipline & Sr. No should be clearly mentioned in the subject line
Ø Position Based: Rotational 28 X 28
Ø Open Nationality
If interested, kindly forward your CV in Word Format on email@example.com
Kindly spread the word around to your colleague/ friends who are interested in joining for same position.